Friday 8 June 2012

Stained Glass Panda Bear

 Well im very happy with my stained Glass Panda Bear .It sold within 5 mins of posting the photo on my FB page FaithsBizzarArt so that was a result. I can make another on request.



After this sold I was then asked if I could make a stained Glass Koala Bear climbing a tree . Of course I said yes.
This has now lead to me offering to make stained Glass portraits of peoples Pets .
I love it when A plan comes together .
Two people want there Cats made in stained Glass at the end of the month.

So I am very busy right now.
 In 2 weeks I have the Art Train Exhibition in Iwade hall in Kent on 23rd of June.
To find out more about this here is the link to the Artists who will be showing  etc. http://www.thearttrain.com/gallery.html .
Then on the 21st July Im holding a Craft fair in Sheerness at Trinity Hall . For Kent Local Crafter's.FB Link Craft Fair Sheerness
Then sometime in July - August Im going to Display my Stained Glass along with lots of other Art Train Group member's in Herne Bay. 
2 Artist's at a time gets 4 days to display over a long weekend in that 6 week period.
So lots of of work for me to be done as I need to have plenty to sell and display .
So I will be a buzy Bee!



No comments:

Post a Comment